Oral & Facial Surgery
Oral and maxillofacial surgery is a surgical speciality which involves the diagnosis, surgery and adjunctive treatment of diseases, injuries and defects affecting the mouth, jaws, face and neck.
- Comprehensive management of oral and head, neck pathology, including tumours and malignancies
- Reconstructive maxillofacial procedures following tumour treatment
- Management of complex facial, head and neck injuries
- Surgical management of head and neck nerve injuries
- Evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of dentofacial and craniofacial developmental acquired deformities with orthognathic surgery
- Multidisciplinary approach to dental implant placement
- Aesthetic facial surgery
- Temporomandibular joint evaluation diagnosis and management
- Routine and advanced dentoalveolar surgery
- Removal of wisdom teeth
- Outpatient general anaesthesia
- Paediatric dental care through the emergency department
What is Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
Oral-maxillofacial surgery is a surgical speciality which involves the diagnosis, surgery and adjunctive treatment of diseases, injuries and defects involving both the functional and aesthetic aspects of the hard and soft tissues of the oral and maxillofacial region.
What are some reasons to visit an Oral-Maxillofacial surgeon?
- Have teeth replaced by having dental implants inserted
- Have oral surgical procedures performed in the office under outpatient ambulatory anaesthesia
- Have a jaw, oral or facial cyst or tumour diagnosed, removed and reconstructed
- Have your jaw aligned with orthognathic surgery
- Have your jaw joints repaired with TMJ Surgery
- Have facial and jaw reconstruction following cancer surgery
- Have your facial bones realigned after facial trauma
- Have your consultant determine if you are a candidate for an aesthetic surgery
- Have a tooth extracted
Dr. C Srinivas Reddy is a senior oral and maxillofacial surgeon from Hyderabad. He completed his graduation and post graduation from the Government Dental College and Hospital, Hyderabad. He went to the UK in 2005 for further training and completed his FDSRCS from the Royal College of Surgeons, London. He worked at Lancashire Teaching Hospital NHS Trust, UK, for 7 years before returning to India in 2014.
He is the Director of Smiletime Dental & Maxillofacial Center in Hyderabad and offers comprehensive service is facial surgery. He has special interest in complex facial trauma, orthognathis surgery and oral cancer.
- Complex facial trauma
- Oral Pathology – cysts and tumours
- Temporo-mandibular joint surgery
- Facial deformity correction
- Oral cancer facial reconstructive surgery
- Oral cancer
- Facial cosmetic surgery
- Salivary gland surgery
- Osseointegrated implant and wisdom tooth removal
- Facial rejuvenation with botox and dermal fillers