Chiranjeevi Charitable Trust (CCT) & OMNI Hospitals come together to make healthcare more Accessible and Affordable.
Good health is definitely the greatest wealth one can possess. Chiranjeevi Charitable Trust (CCT), since its inception in 1998, has been actively involved in setting up blood banks, oxygen banks, and eye banks. CCT has extensive reach to the public, and they ensure that people in need receive appropriate care. Omni Hospitals is a chain of medical institutions providing comprehensive and cost-effective healthcare services to its patients.
Omni Hospitals and Chiranjeevi Charitable Trust have joined hands to provide more affordable and accessible healthcare services to people. Omni Hospitals, in association with Chiranjeevi Charitable Trust, launched a Privilege Gold Card on 25 December 2022. It is a unique health ID card which provides numerous benefits to its holders which includes discounts and early access to offers.
The CCT Gold card is valid for up to two years from the date of inception. Here are some of the benefits that you can expect from availing of this card:
- Free OPD consultation for all the CCT Gold card users
- You can get up to a 10% discount at the pharmacy
- Up to 40% discount on advised Lab and Radiology investigations
- You can avail 10% discount on IP patients
- 20% discount on non-coverable components of the insurance bill.
There are also affordable delivery packages for CCT Gold card holders.
- Normal delivery for Rs 25,000 only
- Caesarean delivery package of Rs 35,000.
The registration of the CCT Gold card is mandatory and can be done at the OMNI help desk too. The cardholder needs to furnish his/her photo and address proof. The CCT Gold Card is valid at the following hospitals:
- OMNI Hospital, Kukatpally
- OMNI Hospital Visakhapatnam
- Giggles Hospital, Kukatpally
- Giggles Hospital, Visakhapatnam
- UDAI OMNI Hospital, Nampally
OMNI hospital has set up multiple specialities since its inception in 2010, including Orthopaedics, Cardiology, Paediatric care, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, General Medicine and General Surgery, Neurology and Neurosurgery, CT surgery, Laparoscopic surgery and many more with world-class facilities. To know more about obtaining a CCT Gold Card please reach out to us at 888 0101 000.